"My main priority is to eliminate the sleepless nights and overwhelming stress that so often comes with planning an event no matter how large or small. " -Kimmie
My name is Kimmie and I am the owner and lead designer of by Kimmie Lorraine. I provide full service event design and coordination for all types of events. I am based out of my home in Huntington Beach, California but am happily booking events in all of Southern California.
by Kimmie Lorraine is a dream that I have had for a long time, and finally being able to live out that dream is the biggest blessing. I enjoy taking a clients vision and turning it into a reality that exceeds their expectations. Planning events can be stressful, but after working as an assistant to different planners over the years and also being an event manager at one of San Diego's top venues I have the experience to turn an otherwise stressful experience into a pleasant and rewarding one.
What does the name "by Kimmie Lorraine" mean?
Brainstorming, planning, executing and hosting events is my greatest passion. My grandmother was an amazing hostess, and growing up watching her is what sparked my fire. Her name was Lorraine, and it is also my middle name. I wanted to incorporate my grandmother into the name of my company, because without her I would not be here.
What types of services do you offer?
Depending on the type of event I offer any service that pertains to the planning and day of coordination of that event. Please see my weddings page for specifics on wedding planning packages. In addition to those:
- Logistics (Planning logistics and event coordination for when your hands will be tied hosting an event)
- Design (Inspiration boards, unique ideas and elements to make your event one to remember)
- Decor (Use of my inventory of decor and also decor brainstorming)
- Florals (For events where maybe florals are not at the very top of your budget, I really enjoy creating arrangements that are organic in look and affordable.)
- Most importantly: Support. I am here to fill in where there are gaps, check and triple check contracts/ invoices, answer questions and anything else you may need.